Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Absence

To my faithful followers, (and to those of my close family and friends which by the way have the opportunity to at any time opt-out from receiving my posts through email), I apologize for my absence.  I am in the process of moving my blog to a better place...one that has real people that can help me 24/7 with any questions I may have with the technical side of my blog.  So if you are wondering where I am at, where I have been, whether I gave up on my blog, whether I couldn't take those who disagree with any statements I make on my blog...II am still here and I'm not planning on going anywhere any time soon.

I will let you all know where you can find me as soon as my new site is up and running.  Until then, you can continue contacting me through here and I promise I will do my best to continue updating you on any news that interests me or on my super cool life.

Much love,

Mommy Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment