Thursday, March 25, 2010

Safety Sheet for our Babies

I've been wanting to make an emergency/what to do/who to call sheet to put on my refrigerator for some time now.  Although we don't have sitters for Park very often (barely ever), I still think it's important to have just in case.  Today I finally did the task and I feel SO good about doing it.  So I thought I would share the list in it's bones with all of you so you can use it, fill it in with the appropriate information, and put it on your fridge too!

Mommy Bridget


Important Contact Information and Safety Sheet
In case of emergency, dial 911
Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
Bridget’s cell phone #
Marshall’s cell phone #
Pediatrician’s phone #
Closest Relative/Contact:
Disclaimer:  If you are unable to reach either Marshall or Bridget James, I give the above person the authority to make any medical decisions for Park James in case of emergency on our behalf.
Park’s Allergies: None
What NOT to feed Park (choking reasons):
·         Popsicles
·         Whole nuts
·         Hot dogs unless it’s cut into small pieces
·         String cheese unless it’s cut into small pieces
·         Carrots
·         Grapes
Other Notes: 
·         If Park has a fever over 102 degrees F, give him 1 tsp. or 5 mL of his infant Ibuprofen.
·         If his fever is over 104 degrees F and you cannot reach either Marshall or I, call Park’s pediatrician immediately for medical advice.
Vaccines Park HAS had in case of emergency:

No comments:

Post a Comment