Monday, March 15, 2010

Method Baby

I just discovered my absolutely new favorite household cleaning item...

It's Method Baby's brand of squeaky green dryer cloths.   They smell so yummy...like rice milk and coconut. 

My usual fabric softener seems to be clogging up the softener compartment in my washing machine and after 3 fruitful attempts at cleaning it and retrying the softener, I decided to give up my old favorite laundry smell and search for another option.  Yesterday at Whole Foods I found these dryer cloths on sale for $4.99 and decided to give them a try.  Like I said, yummy!!!  And even though they are technically made for washing and drying baby clothes, we are going to use them for all of our laundry.

Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Mommy Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment