Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Winterizing Your Gardens

If any of you are like me and waited until the snow has already begun to fall before winterizing your garden, then you are probably starting to feel a sense of urgency to get your vegetable garden prepared for the winter.  Since this was my very first year with a vegetable garden, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the existing tomato, cucumber, pepper, basil and squash plants as well as some other varieties that remain.  So, even though I am miles and miles away from home (stuck in a blizzard no less) I decided it was a good time to be prepared by learning what it is I need to do to get my garden ready for the coming months.  I found a plethora of good ideas and suggestions on the web and since there is SO much information, I've decided to post the links:
Any other suggestions are welcome!

~Curious Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment