Friday, October 22, 2010

20 Week Appointment

Earlier this week, we had our 20 week appointment to check on our growing baby and had our 20 week ultrasound the following day.  To our delight, we discovered we are going to be blessed with another little boy.  And we couldn't be more thrilled!  Of course it's only natural to want a boy and a girl someday, but we REALLY wanted another boy.  Not only does it make life a little easier because we don't need to figure out new bedroom arrangements, purchase a lot of new clothes, bedding, books and toys but Park gets to have a little brother!  Park is constantly checking in with his little brother, giving him taps here and there, attempting to hug my belly and kissing it whenever he gets the chance.  It is really sweet.  We are so excited...

And so now that we got to see our little guy this pregnancy is so much more REAL than it has been feeling this past 5 months!  He moves around a lot inside of me and my belly seems to grow daily.  I have some restrictions now as I have marginal placenta previa but am confident it will go away in time.  It won't be long before we get to have another little baby around our home and I get to watch with awe the changes that are going to occur.  Everything is truly falling into place and it is just as I had imagined so many years ago when I first thought about having a family of my own.  I feel so blessed...

Many of you have asked me if we have thought of names for our new baby and although we have a few in mind, we would LOVE new ideas.  In fact, I'm thinking about a giveaway in the future including entries for name ideas.  More information on that is soon to come.

I hope all is well for you and you are enjoying the beautiful fall we are also experiencing here in Utah.

~Mommy Bridget

2 comments:

  1. Congrats momma! Haha, I already thought you were having a little boy because of your side ticker "baby James". I just figured out thats your last name. Boy names are hard, at least for us it was. Luckily, we had a girl and picked her name with ease...Norah Kate. A name giveaway would be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I am so happy for you. Babies are truly a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete