Although my son is almost 2 and tall for his age, I continue to carry him in our sling. I still take my sling everywhere with me just like I did when he was just weeks old. I keep one sling in my car, one in our house, and my husband even has one and uses it!
Often times, Park doesn't want to be seated in a cart while we make our rounds throughout the grocery store. A sling is super easy and so convenient to use because I am able to carry him on my hip just like mothers always do only no hands are necessary! And when he falls asleep in the car, I can easily transfer him into the sling where he continues to snooze while I happily do my shopping (this is truly my favorite for obvious reasons). And sometimes, Park just wants to be close to his Momma....:) Since I have always carried him in a carrier, the seat in a cart always felt awkward to the both of us. When he sits in our sling, he is almost at eye level with me and we can chat together while we go about our business. Slinging, carrying, whatever you want to call it...is the most natural way to go about your daily tasks as a mother when you have little ones around. Women all over the world for thousands of years have done the same. And best of all, it is SO convenient!
So down to the details of this giveaway...below is what I need from you in order for your entry to be accepted:
- tell me some of the benefits to carrying your child in a sling Sprout Pouch lists on their web site
- subscribe to my blog (if you haven't already done so) (if you wish to not receive emails, you can opt out of the emails at any time and still be a subscriber)
- either post a comment or email me your contact information at email@example.com
- retweet this giveaway and send me the link to your tweet at firstname.lastname@example.org (worth 5 extra entries)
- repost this giveaway on your facebook personal page (worth five extra entries)
- join my Facebook fan page (worth 2 extra entries)
- join my Twitter fan page (worth 2 extra entries)
- repost this giveaway on your facebook fan page (worth five extra entries)
- tell me some other benefits, not listed on Sprout Pouch's web site, for carrying your baby in a sling (one entry for each benefit you list to me)
Good luck everyone!