Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is my day over yet?

I've been lacking on the energy to post any new blogs not to mention the creativity to write anything of importance. For some reason...maybe because I've been bragging too much that my son sleeps through the night now...my son has been waking up around 5:30 am again while also waking up screaming once per night.

I am so tired. I have coffee when I wake up in the morning and to make it through the day I have another cup of old/cold coffee in the afternoon. Today's afternoon cup didn't do the job.

How did I do it the first 10 months of his life when he nursed all night and I slept so little? Must have been some super post pregnancy hormones that give us super human powers of energy!

Oh, and my son hasn't had his afternoon nap yet and is currently in his crib pounding on the crib wall and throwing all of his blankets out. Nope, and now he is screaming.

Mommy Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment