Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Medical Cover-up

I am really upset at the insistence by the CDC, medical doctors and the media that all pregnant women should be vaccinated by this experimental vaccine. The media repeats the manufacturers’ mantra that this vaccine is produced exactly like the seasonal flu, when in fact it is not. Yes, they use chicken eggs, but the rest has been fast tracked and many shortcuts on safety procedures have been allowed.
Dr. Russell Blaylock
Swine Flu--One of the Most Massive Cover-ups in American History


I constantly find myself reading or hearing information that is speculative and written without neither real educated knowledge on a particular subject or has any scholarly peer reviews of the result findings.  It is annoying... to say the least.  And so I try to only post important information that I feel is worth reading and that can be viewed as the best sources out there on the subject.  This article posted by Dr. Mercola was very well done in that respect.  Dr. Russell Blaylock uses only the sources held in the highest regard in the scientific community.  If I were to ever recommend you read any of my many articles on the H1N1 virus, this would be the one.  It's a long read but very well worth it.

http://products.mercola.com/swine-flu/20091103.htm
Spread the word!

Mommy Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment