Thursday, May 6, 2010

Green Virgin Products

Hello everyone!

I'm in the middle of a really great review of some eco-friendly products from Green Virgin Products that I had to tell you a sneak peak about.  They carry a product called "soap nuts" which are used to in place of laundry detergent and softener.  And they are so amazing!

You just drop a handful of nuts into a a little cloth bag and toss it into your washing machine and it cleans your laundry.  How easy is that....and they are straight from trees!  You can't get much more sustainable from that now can you...

It sounds unreal right?  I recommend trying a free sample from Green Virgin Products.  Just drop an email requesting a sample of the soap nuts to ken@greenvirginproducts.com and include your shipping address.

Enjoy!

~Curious Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my free sample. How is it working for your cloth diapers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had some questions regarding the soap nut's ability to clean cloth diapers and so I tried for the first time today and...they were perfectly! This product is so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Product, works great and saves a ton of money. No more carcinogens (Tide etc) for my Kids. You have to be crazy to use toxic chemicals when natural works this good. Thank you Green Virgin Products!

    ReplyDelete