Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Mcneil Recall on Common Children's Medicines

I found out just today that there has been yet another recall on common OTC children and infant medicines.  Medicines such as Tylenol, Motrin, Zyrtec, and Benadryl products are voluntarily being recalled because some of these products may not meet required quality standards (Fort Washington, PA (April 30, 2010)).  They are offering full refunds on your products.

For the full press release, click here.

For the full listing of products being recalled, click here.

~Curious Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I have two of these, I already knew about the Tylenol and now the Motrin too! WTF, I just gave Ari some Motrin yesterday for a fever and teething. You can't trust anything anymore, guess I never should of in the first place. SCARY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is scary! Both of our Motrin bottles are recalled. One of them is almost all gone...to get a refund or a coupon for a new bottle you have to wait some time which kind of sucks but I guess it's better than nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete