Only the best for our children!
Our dogs had the opportunity to review the "oatmeal and aloe" shampoo from Earthbath. This particular kind of shampoo was so fitting for our arid environment as their skin and coats tend to be dry. I remember a few hours after I bathed my little Latti, I was petting her and commenting to my husband how amazing her fur felt. I remember saying, "Latti's fur feels really soft honey...no really, it feels REALLY good!" We were so impressed by it. And it feels really good knowing that the products I'm using on them is as safe for them to use as it is for us! The ingredients in this particular shampoo include:
Purified water, renewable coconut-based cleansers, colloidal oatmeal (3%), aloe vera, almond and vanilla essences, olive oil squalene (natural preservative)
Pretty great huh.
We are so pleased with this product for our dogs that we can't imagine using anything else ever again.
Earthbath carries a variety of products for your furry pet's grooming needs including shampoos, spritzes, wipes, and "rub on towel off" foams. There is so much to choose from!
That's not all, Earthbath is sponsoring a giveaway on The Curious Case of Mommyhood! One lucky winner will get to choose any product of their choice. Whether you are a cat, dog, or horse lover...there is something for everyone!
***REMEMBER: POST A COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY***
***Also, remember to leave your email address with your comments so you can be reached***
- visit Earthbath's web site and tell me the name of the product you want to win
- Subscribe to my blog (if you haven't already done so) (if you wish to not receive emails, you can opt out of the emails at any time and still be a subscriber)
The above details are necessary for your entry into the drawing to be accepted. You also have the opportunity to have multiple entries if you do any or all of the following:
- retweet this giveaway and send me the link to your tweet by comment (worth 2 extra entries) (don't forget to tell me so by comment:)
- repost this giveaway on your facebook personal page (worth 2 extra entries)
- join my Facebook fan page (worth 2 extra entries) again, tell me so by comment
- join my Twitter fan page (worth 2 extra entries)
- repost this giveaway on your facebook fan page (worth 2 extra entries)
- follow Earthbath's facebook fan page (worth 2 extra entries)
- follow Earth bath on Twitter