Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 Week Update

It's officially been 3 weeks since the birth of our second son, Jude.  I cannot believe that much time has already passed.  I have to admit, I am exhausted.  It's been awhile since I had a newborn around and it will take some time to readopt the newborn nighttime sleep schedule.  But we feel very blessed.  There is a sense of completeness around our home and it's because we are complete in every sense of the word.  We are all healthy, baby arrived safely, we are thriving together and I can't tell you how excited I am to grow as a family.

My intention was to write a good post about everything going on around here but realized when I awoke this morning that I don't have the mental energy to do so.  I can hardly keep my eyes open right now!  So instead, I will post some photos of our little angel and will save a longer post for another well rested day.  I am sure you all understand:)


I hope you are all well and happy.

Welcome to spring!

~Mommy Bridget

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and yes the time passes quickly. My newest baby will be 6 months old at the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering how you were doing with the pregnancy. Congrats! He's adorable and I love his name. It was a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete